Are you at the point in your career where you feel stuck and don’t know what direction to take? Or you may be clear on what you want but need some outside guidance on how to get there.
Whether you want to achieve a particular goal, overcome a challenging issue or increase your energy levels and impact, coaching can facilitate that change. As humanitarian and development workers, whether in head office or the field, we all want to see change in the world. But it is rare for us to stop and reflect on our own lives, and the changes we need to make to reach our full potential. To have a clear vision of who we want to be professionally and personally, and how to make this a reality.
Specialising in career coaching for Aid and Development Workers, I offer a holistic and practical program that will inspire and challenge you to develop and reach your career and life goals.
The program will provide you with clarity and confidence to:
- Identify your priorities and clarify your ideal role
- Know how to achieve work – life balance and avoid burn out
- Reflect on each area of your life and where and how your career fit’s into this
- Identifying core strengths and talents and how to work to them
- Develop a plan to understand and address your learning needs and growth areas
- Work through barriers and self limiting beliefs
- Develop a practical step by step plan of how to reach your career and life goals.
Packages can include: CV development, job application review and interview coaching.