Leadership and Team Coaching
Having worked for 12 years in in humanitarian and long term development settings, I have a unique understanding of the challenges leaders face in resource constrained, high pressure environments.
I have worked with leadership teams in a range of settings in Australia, South Asia and East Africa for large International NGO’s and community based organisations. My work has included the facilitation of management and leadership workshops as well as one to one coaching.
Coaching with me can:
• Improve your strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making
• Increase your level of self awareness and confidence as a leader
• Manage change effectively
• Maximise interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• Achieve inspiring personal and professional goals
• Manage stress and develop a healthy work life balance.
• Maintain motivation, drive and passion
My coaching approach is honest, pragmatic and creative. I will provide you with space for meaningful reflection while challenging you to dig deeply to move beyond the surface. I will hold you accountable and keep you motivated as well as facilitate meaningful insights be the best leader you can be.
Leadership Team Coaching
An effective leadership team is key to the success of an organisation. Successful teams rely on a shared vision, clear roles and responsibilities, a high level of communication, trust and accountability.
Team coaching with me can:
• Create a team vision and values and understand how each individual contributes to this.
• Balance strategic and operational focus.
• Improve communication and effectiveness.
• Improve trust and strengthen relationships.
• Enable collaborative decision making
• Manage change more effectively
Contact me to discuss how we can create a tailor made program for your organisation.